Rhino Training Level 1+ (self-study)
Kick start your productivity with Rhino
From: Working with Rhino
To: Knowing how Rhino works!
After this course you are able to model 3D geometry in Rhino in an accurate way. Also editing geometry is a part of the course. The course focuses both on creating high quality curves as well as surfaces. Quite often curves are used as input for generating surfaces. Another aspect of the training is to learn more about the user interface and where to find commands.
Most important is to learn to analyze the quality of your work. You are as good with Rhino as you can analyze the quality of your work. The course follows the McNeel Rhino Level 1 Training Guide. However, we have added several extra RhinoCentre topics that makes you understand Rhino better. Especially the extra topics are most important to master Rhino. Therefore this course is interesting for both beginners as well as self-taught Rhino users. As the course is generic, it is interesting for anybody from any industry who wants to work with Rhino.
For individuals, we offer this training as Self-Study including one review day at our RhinoCentre office. During the review day, we first answer questions and solve problems you encountered in the training. Also we teach you more about understanding how Rhino works when it comes to:
- Model management
- Creating smooth curves and surface
- Creating correct transitions from one curve to another curve, or one surface to another surface
This extra understanding is very valuable as it makes you a professional user of Rhino.
- Training is applicable for:
- new users of Rhino who want to learn a solid basis
- autodidact users of Rhino, who like to understand Rhino better
- Prerequisites are a little experience with computers. Rhino is easier to learn for users of AutoCAD
- Three day course at your own pace
- One review day at our RhinoCentre office
- Training book is included and will be send to you in advance.
- At the review day, you can use your own laptop or use our training laptop for free
- You receive a certificate of completion
Example page of training manual